With A Side of Jess: What's coming up for February 2012

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's coming up for February 2012

In keeping with my resolution to be a better blogger, I've got a few things coming up for February. In my head, I've got grand things in store. Lots of pomp and circumstance.

Ok, well not really. In reality I have a few things planned and if they're accompanied by just a little pomp or a little circumstance well then so be it. I happen to think they'll be some great additions to the blog, but then I'd really hope I think any addition I come up with is pretty great.

So what's coming up?

New Features:
In addition to Foodie Friday posts this month, I'll be introducing Tutorial Tuesday. This won't always be card or paper crafting related, but it might be (I only have one ready so far so I really can't say). Sometimes it will be a video tutorial that you can also find on my YouTube channel and sometimes it will be a written out tutorial on the blog. I hope it will be an interesting feature to add. There will be at least 4 Tutorial Tuesdays (February 7, 14, 21 and 28). I'm not sure if this will be a continued feature or if it will be more sporadic after February. Feel free to leave a comment telling me how you feel about this below or on any of the upcoming Tutorial Tuesday posts.

Old Features:
As I said before, Foodie Friday will still keep chugging away. If you have any great recipes, tips or tricks you think I should try out, please let me know! I'm always on the look out for a great recipe and would love to feature some new ones!

New Blog Page:
I'm considering adding a "Shop my Stuff" section as a kind of virtual garage sale if you will. I have a lot of stuff left over from my wedding last year and a lot of stuff I'm finding I have no use for any more. If it could benefit someone else, I don't see the sense in keeping it. Keep checking back or leave some feedback in a comment if this is something you're interested in.

New Products:
As you may have noticed, a few new products have popped up in my Etsy shop. There is now a section of bookmarks! Right now they are corner bookmarks, but I may possibly be adding regular bookmarks as well. For the time being most of these are one of a kind because I have been using scraps of paper to make them. It uses up a bit of my leftover paper and gives me room for more stuff (as if I needed an excuse to get more stuff)!



So check out the new bookmarks (a few are pictured above) and keep an eye out for some great things in February!

1 comment: