With A Side of Jess: Super Bowl Sunday Treats - Foodie Friday

Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday Treats - Foodie Friday

If you're like most Americans (assuming you are in fact American - if you're not, disregard today's post and come back next week) you probably know that this Sunday is very important. Why? Because it's Super Bowl Sunday!

And really, that's about all I know this year. I couldn't tell you who's playing without consulting my good friend Google or my dad. Eh, I really don't care about it this year I guess. However, I do care what you're going to be snacking on during one of the longest games of the season.

I've compiled some of the wonderful things I've found on Pinterest that I think would make amazing Super Bowl snacks. Let me know if you try something!




Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls



Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes



BLT Stuffed Tomatoes



Dough/Batter Dips - Chocolate Chip, Sugar and Cake



Apple Pie Dip



Chicago Deep Dish Pizza



Taco Pizza



Avocado Salsa

I hope you're able to find something that sounds like a good addition to whatever you've already got planned, or even something to jump start your weekend cooking plans.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment