With A Side of Jess: Tartar Sauce - Foodie Friday

Friday, September 2, 2011

Tartar Sauce - Foodie Friday

Today I'm sharing with you my awesome recipe for tartar sauce.

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 c Hellman's mayo
  • 1 large dill pickle - chopped as small as you like it
  • 1/4 c onion - chopped as small as you like it
  • Few dashes your favorite hot sauce
  • Salt & pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Chop dill pickle and onion to your liking. Sometimes I like bigger chunks of pickle and onion and sometimes I prefer them to be finer.

2. Add 3/4 c. Hellman's mayo. This is my favorite mayo, but if you prefer another kind use that.






3. Add a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste. You can't really taste the hot sauce, so if you would like hotter tartar sauce, add more hot sauce.


4. Mix everything together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour - the longer the better though as all the flavors really come together.




5. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment