With A Side of Jess: Goodbye September, Hello October

Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodbye September, Hello October

I started out the month of September with a few goals for my Etsy stuff:
  • At least 1 sale
  • 75 items in my shop
  • 200 FB fans
  • Get all paper products printed up and ready to go - labels, business cards, etc.
  • Clean up my craft table so I can work there and not always at the dining table

So how did I do?
  • 2 sales
  • 70 items in my shop - Have said 72 if you include the sales
  • 156 FB fans
  • A few extra paper products printed, but not exactly "enough"
  • I now craft at my craft table and not the dining table

And my goals for October?
  • 4 sales
  • 100 items in my shop
  • 200 FB fans (http://www.facebook.com/HandmadeCreativity if you're interested)
  • Get a decent stock pile of paper products printed (~25 of each should do)
  • Organize my craft area a little better

No comments:

Post a Comment