With A Side of Jess: It's been a busy few weeks

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's been a busy few weeks

Over the last couple of weeks I've been working on creating new items for my Etsy shop and I'm happy to introduce my latest line of products.


These clothespins are so fun to make and I could think of a billion uses for them. They could work as anything from a fancy chip clip to a great way to hang the holiday cards that will be filling up mailboxes in the next few months. The ones with magnets would make great clips for displaying children's artwork on a refrigerator or holding up other important papers.

Turquoise and purple has been a hot color combo for weddings for quite some time. In fact, I just attended a wedding at the beginning of the month that used those colors. It was only natural that when I made these clips I thought of weddings:






These would make great place/seating card holders or even holders for the names of foods in a buffet. They could double as favors as well if a magnet was added to the back and/or both sides were glittered. At about $1 each, you really can't go wrong.

There are any number of uses and color combos possible and the colors and patterns I have are just barely scratching the surface - which saddens me a bit but also makes it exciting to discover new ones.

These, for instance, would be great decorations for a classroom:


They could be used for hanging papers from a bulletin board or even to hold together and mark which papers were on time or late. I could also see them being used to collect an absent student's homework to be sent home at the end of the day/week.

Again, many colors and many uses. What would you use yours for? What color(s) would they be?

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They're really fun to make - except now my house looks like a glitter fairy exploded!

    ReplyDelete