With A Side of Jess: Glade Expressions Review - Lavender & Juniper Berry Diffuser

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Glade Expressions Review - Lavender & Juniper Berry Diffuser

(Pineapple and Mangosteen pictured above)

It's been a long time since we've had any sort of air freshener or scent in the house, mostly due to allergies. However, when I was sent coupons to try the new Glade Expressions line for free, I couldn't resist, especially since the diffusers come in such cute holders that they barely look like air fresheners.

The diffusers come in three scents: Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry and Pineapple & Mangosteen. After carefully smelling each one, and nearly backing up the air freshener aisle, I finally decided to go with Lavender & Juniper Berry. From what I could smell through the packages, it was the most appealing to me given the fact we were going to put it in the bathroom. Plus, I knew the sleek, white cover would blend in great with our bathroom decor.

The first day we had it set up the scent was very, very strong. It was strong to the point it made my nose burn whenever I was in the bathroom. By the end of the day, I wasn't sure it was going to last very long and we might need to move it to another, larger, room or maybe it just wasn't going to work for our house.

The second day was much better. The scent was very much toned down on the second day, though it was still very scented. It no longer burned my nose to be in the bathroom for more than 5 seconds and yet the bathroom had lost much of its musty odor that bathrooms sometimes get.

We're now on day 3 - the package promises 30 days of scent - and the scent is still about the same as day 2. It's there and you notice it, but it isn't overpowering. It really does a great job in both scent and packaging of blending into the background and leaves room for other things in your house to be the focal point.

And the final verdict? Would I purchase this with my own money?

Yes, I would. However, I found the price at Meijer (where I redeemed my coupon for the free started kit) to be quite steep compared to Walmart. Meijer was about $2 more expensive than Walmart so when I repurchase (and try different scents), I will purchase them from Walmart.

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and received coupons to get this product for free

No comments:

Post a Comment