With A Side of Jess: Happy Dating Anniversary!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Dating Anniversary!

Who knew that about 5 years ago when my sister first brought this ginormous person to our house for a BBQ we would start dating less than a year later?


Somebody must have because I sure didn't. I'll be honest. It was not love at first sight. In fact the first real memory I have of him is July 4th. My sister, her boyfriend and him were using sparklers in the yard. They decided to play Harry Potter wands with them and someone *ahem* caught the lawn on fire. Of course that was the perfect reason to turn the hose on all of them!

So we started dating March 10, 2008 and really the rest is history. We've been through a lot, more than some couples go through in an entire lifetime together. And we've made it work.

We got engaged on March 9, 2010.


And married on April 16, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment