With A Side of Jess: Christmas Gift Card Haul #1

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Gift Card Haul #1


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I know I sure did! All of the gifts I gave people were very well liked and I loved everything I received, especially the gift cards to Hobby Lobby and Walmart!

I decided to go shopping today to see what I could find to spend those gift cards on and came home with quite a bit of stuff, and even had some money left! I got several new papers, stamps and inks as well as blank cards for embellishing. I was going to try to come up with lots of different projects to help show off all I got, but decided instead to just take pictures of everything and add a little description.

Here goes.

Walmart:
(all of the Studio G stuff is 97cents unless otherwise noted)

Studio G Glitter Glue - red, pink and blue


Studio G Ink pads - white (2), dark pink and gold. The gold and one of the white must have been left over from Christmas because they were only 48cents each. The other two were 97cents each.


Studio G Wooden Stamps - "You are the best," "Be happy" and flowers.


Studio G Clear Stamps - Cupcake with flower and heart


Studio G Clear Stamps - "U rock ," "Dare to dream" and flower


Studio G Notecards and Envelopes - 8 sets, pink with flower cut out


Studio G Heart Shaped Notecards and Envelopes - 8 sets


Studio G Paper Pack - 1 (12x12) sheet of each of the following








Studio G Valentine Themed Paper Pack - 1 (12x12) sheet of each of the following









Hobby Lobby:

Random Mixed Paper Pack (8.5x11) - $4.99

1 sheet love themed

Few sheets script wedding

 2 sheets baby words

 Few sheets Jesus fish


Few sheets black & white wedding theme


 2 sheets starbursts


Few sheets wavy blue


Few vellum sheets with hand and footprints couple of pink and couple of blue


Few sheets with soccer balls


Few sheets dark pink with red birds


Few sheets brown with suede effect


Few sheets dog theme


Few sheets bright stripes


Few sheets black & white stripes


Few sheets red vellum


Few sheets pearlized ivory wavy stripes


 I also got 2 packs of plain white notecards with envelopes that I forgot to take pictures of. They were 50% off so I got both for $6.99.

1 comment: