With A Side of Jess: Goodbye October, Hello November

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goodbye October, Hello November

I've decided that this will be a monthly post about what goals I have for the current month and how I did with goals from the past month. I will choose about 5 goals for each month. Sometimes these will be large goals and sometimes they will be smaller goals, but they'll all be things that should be achievable in each month.

So here goes for October/November.

I started October with the following Etsy goals:
  • 4 sales
  • 100 items in my shop
  • 200 FB fans (http://www.facebook.com/HandmadeCreativity if you're interested)
  • Get a decent stock pile of paper products printed (~25 of each should do)
  • Organize my craft area a little better 

And how did I do?
  • 3 sales
  • At max I had 86 items in my shop
  • 159 FB fans
  • Still only have less than 10 of my paper products (business cards, labels, etc.) printed
  • My craft area was organized better, but it has since exploded again

So what do I want for November?
  • 5 sales
  • 100 items in my shop
  • 175 FB fans
  • Get more storage for craft area
  • Come up with 2 new products or 2 new uses for existing products, even if they can't be implemented just yet

No comments:

Post a Comment