With A Side of Jess: My latest Pinterest find: Color palette generator

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My latest Pinterest find: Color palette generator

I think that a lot of people now days are addicted to/interested in color palettes. I know that I have gotten interested in them more and more as I think about having our own house to decorate someday (hopefully soon). Sometimes I find a picture or picture of an item that I LOVE the colors in, but I have no idea where to go from there to figure out what colors would match/look right.

Today on Pinterest (really, you NEED to join the addiction!) I came across a color palette generator. It is seriously amazing. It will take any picture hosted on the Internet (from a blog, photo sharing site, etc.) and break up the colors into dull and vibrant color palettes.

*swoon*

Now I can bookmark those pictures I love and try to build other things around them! I can't wait to try it out with a few things seriously (I played around with a few pics from my blog). Maybe I'll have to start sharing some amazing color palettes that I come up with soon....Color Palette Tuesday? Hmmmm lol

Here's one of mine that I found on Pinterest. I think the vibrant colors would look amazing in an open, airy space.



Share your favorite color palette image with everyone:



No comments:

Post a Comment