With A Side of Jess: Chocolate Popcorn - Foodie Friday

Friday, July 15, 2011

Chocolate Popcorn - Foodie Friday



I'm pretty sure that just about everyone has some secret (or not so secret) food that they eat that a lot of other people would think is strange. I am no different. In fact, I have a lot of strange cravings that usually end up with people asking "Are you pregnant?" No, I'm not. I just have a very creative food mind.

That leads me to this post and that picture up there and those other pictures down there.


One of my latest "food inventions" we'll call it, is chocolate popcorn. This was born out of the need for something sweet AND salty AND chocolatey. Having no other chocolate in the house and kind of wanting popcorn, I decided to pour a little Hershey's over some regular old microwave popcorn.

It turned out much better than I expected and my sister even enjoyed some too. The nice thing is that you can put as much or as little chocolate as you want on the popcorn. It's also kind of nice because while my hands ended up a syrupy mess, the popcorn didn't seem to get all that soggy.

And now for your viewing pleasure, a few more pics of my chocolate popcorn.




No comments:

Post a Comment