With A Side of Jess: Cookie Dough Dip - Foodie Friday

Friday, July 22, 2011

Cookie Dough Dip - Foodie Friday

For today's Foodie Friday I had to rave about this new recipe I found on Pinterest and decided to try this week.





Recipe & Pic from

This stuff is AMAZING! It tastes just like raw cake batter, but in a cookie dough consistency.

I am pretty known in my family for baking a cake just because I want to lick the bowl clean. I don't care so much about the finished product, it's the batter I'm after. Ever since I was little my dad would warn me "You're going to get a stomachache."

Well I rarely did then and I certainly won't now! Since this recipe has no eggs, I can eat it whenever I want. It would also be very pregnant lady friendly.

I really can't say enough about how yummy this is!

I'm thinking it would also freeze well since it's the same thickness as a cookie dough and quite a few, if not most, cookie doughs freeze well. I'm pretty sure I'm about to find out about the freezing as I've been the only one snacking on it since I made it and I made a double batch to try and use up a cake mix I had opened and used a small amount of for something else earlier in the month.

Try it out and let me know what you think!

Dying to try Pinterest but don't want to wait forever on the wait list? Leave a comment with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment