With A Side of Jess: Update: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Things to do in 2015

Monday, August 31, 2015

Update: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Things to do in 2015





If you remember, and you might since I haven't posted a lot this year, instead of making resolutions I made goals. I wrote down a whole big list of things I wanted to accomplish in 2015. Now that we're more than halfway through the year, I thought it might be a good idea to take a minute to see how the list is coming along...

5 books to read


  1. Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell
  2. The Invisible Bridge - Julie Orringer
  3. Lost - Gregory Maguire
  4. Or Not to Be - Laura Lanni
  5. Chasing Hope - Amy Daws
I have not read any of the books on this list. Instead, I have gotten sucked into the Game of Thrones series and am currently about to finish book 4. If you know anything about these books, they're quite hefty and long. They've taken me more time to get through than other books I've read.

4 things to do

  1. Road trip - Planned for October
  2. Go to a concert - I have been to the Under the Sun Tour with Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, Eve 6 and Better Than Ezra. I have also been to the Wheels Up Tour with Lady Antebellum and Sam Hunt.
  3. Read 30 books - I don't know if I'll make it to 30 books this year, but I'm sure going to try.
  4. Blog at least once a month - This is a fail. I have not blogged at least once a month. I've been doing things and living life. I want to share all the wonderful things I've been up to, I just haven't made the time.
3 places to see

  1. Alabama - See #1 above!!
  2. Oak Openings - Still need to make it here
  3. A beach - Not sure if this will happen
2 things to learn
  1. Knitting - I have successfully taught myself to knit. I've even taught myself a few fancy stitches and patterns! Scarves for everyone for Christmas!
  2. To be more outgoing - I have made it a point to go outside my comfort zone several times so far. I've gotten closer to people already in my life and welcomed some new people to my circle.
1 thing to change
  1. Save more money - I'm currently saving for a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment