With A Side of Jess: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Things to do in 2015

Monday, January 5, 2015

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Things to do in 2015


I was having a bit of trouble coming up with resolutions for 2015...and then a friend showed me how she was writing up resolutions/things she'd like to do in 2015. I thought her way was pretty good...so yes, I kind of copied it. I had to switch things up a bit because I was having problems coming up with certain numbers of things for each topic, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Because it's written as things to accomplish, rather than resolutions, which inevitably fail by April, I feel like this list is something I can stick to and things are more or less attainable.

5 books to read
  1. Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell
  2. The Invisible Bridge - Julie Orringer
  3. Lost - Gregory Maguire
  4. Or Not to Be - Laura Lanni
  5. Chasing Hope - Amy Daws
4 things to do
  1. Road trip
  2. Go to a concert
  3. Read 30 books
  4. Blog at least once a month
3 places to see
  1. Alabama
  2. Oak Openings
  3. A beach
2 things to learn
  1. Knitting
  2. To be more outgoing
1 thing to change
  1. Save more money

No comments:

Post a Comment